wg-multicast - Re: request for signalreport

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: request for signalreport

  • From: Philip Pishioneri <>
  • To: Alan Crosswell <>,
  • Subject: Re: request for signalreport
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:44:08 -0500

On 2002-03-21 12:10 PM, Alan Crosswell wrote:

Hello,

If you have an MPEG-2 plugin with IPTV or some other similar viewer,
please check out:

MPEG-2 looks good here.

I'm also trying to get an MPEG-1 stream working with a vbrick. I can't
seem to see the SDR in my content manager.
Also can't ever see ours in my content manager.

I tried using RTP and it was
crappy (sync problems between audio and video streams)

What client? You think it's the Vbrick causing the problem? I've used QuickTime (manually opening a SDP file), and have seen the sync problems.

-Phil