wg-multicast - Re: SNMP Attack & Multicast

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: SNMP Attack & Multicast

  • From: "Matthew E. Schmitz" <>
  • To: René Hatem <>, "John Watters" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: SNMP Attack & Multicast
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:50:12 -0500

Cisco is making releases available with a patch. You don't need to
re-evaulate what to run at this time - just run same version with the patch.
If you are having trouble, contact your local account team.

John - I already sent your original email off to your account team. I
wasn't sure from your original email that your present version of IOS was or
was not giving you "good" multicast performance. If you have specific issues
please articulate them to me in email and I will make sure that someone
addresses them.

For more information on the patch versions that matches your version of code
please see:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/cisco-malformed-snmp-msgs-pub.shtml
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/cisco-malformed-snmp-msgs-non-ios-pub.shtml

Thanks.