wg-multicast - Multicast button available

Subject: All things related to multicast

Multicast button available

  • From: Marshall Eubanks <>
  • To: mbone mail list <>, Ip multicast <>, Internet 2 mail list <>
  • Subject: Multicast button available
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:06:19 -0500

Hello, all;

Well, we finally got the multicast button to work !
Authored by Marty Schoch, this browser applet is intended to make it easy for
users to test their multicast connectivity.

The button is GPL Java code, although I am not sure if there is
a CVS yet.

Marshall Eubanks
Relayed from Marty Schoch :

I'd like to announce the Multicast Tester, an easy way
to find out if YOU are multicast enabled. Simply point
your browser to

http://www.multicasttech.com/mt

and follow the directions.

We're testing/fixing the applet now, so please
feel free to send feedback.

NOTE: currently this does NOT work on the Mac

--
Marty Schoch
<>