wg-multicast - Re: MSDP Storm

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: MSDP Storm

  • From: "hitesh ruparel" <>
  • To: "" <>, " (David Meyer)" <>
  • Cc: " (Matthew Davy)" <>, " (Marshall Eubanks)" <>, " (Brent Sweeny)" <>, " (Bill Fenner)" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: MSDP Storm
  • Date: 30 Jan 2001 03:49:45 -0000

dear all,

i am pursuing master's in networking at university of missouri ,kansas city
and a group of us would like to be involved and contribute towards ongoing
multicast projects.

it would help our university in its research and also give us an oppurtunity
to share our ideas.

if anyone has something for us let me know.

cheers,
hitesh