wg-multicast - Re: Interesting Multicast Content

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Interesting Multicast Content

  • From: Greg Shepherd <>
  • To: Marshall Eubanks <>
  • Cc: Greg Shepherd <>, ,
  • Subject: Re: Interesting Multicast Content
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 19:15:22 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, I guess I didn't see it that way, but you're right. However, since
multicast has been BEGGING for compelling content for years, I'd welcome
any announcement of new content. Can you list what you have available via
mcast? What's your path to fixw? Does Abilene peer with your mcast transit
provider? Can I help?

Greg