wg-multicast - [I2 multicast] moving forward

Subject: All things related to multicast

[I2 multicast] moving forward

  • From: (Kevin C. Almeroth)
  • To:
  • Subject: [I2 multicast] moving forward
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 17:45:57 -0800 (PST)

I wanted to add some stuff to the WWW page in the coming weeks, including
a list of people who have signed up for the WWW page. If you do not
desire to be included on the WWW page, send me email.

Also, I plan on adding a section with basic configuration information
and protocol deployment status (as a follow up to what vendors claim
are their status for current multicast protocol deployment, and future
deployment plans as well).

If you represent such a vendor, can you please start pulling together
info on what protocols you currently deploy, and what the status is
for future protocols, including both intra-domain protocols and
inter-domain protocols, in particular, MBGP, MSDP, BGMP, etc (okay,
this last one may take a while).

-Kevin

  • [I2 multicast] moving forward, Kevin C. Almeroth, 02/02/1999