sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] OpenSER and TLS

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] OpenSER and TLS

  • From: Candace Holman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] OpenSER and TLS
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:52:59 -0400

I don't use it but I found this and thought it might be a good start:

TLS Support in OpenSER
http://openser.org/docs/tls.html

Candace

Kyle Haenfer wrote:
Greetings everyone,

I was listening in on the call yesterday and some of you mentioned that you have working implimentations using TLS. I have a couple of quick questions if somebody wouldn't mind.

I have OpenSER compiled and running TLS, however I have had a difficult time testing it. I have tried both Windows messenger and minisip with no success. There seems to be problems with the certificates (self generated and signed).
I imported them into windows certificate cache, but still doesn't work.

Google has failed me. If anybody has got this working would you mind giving me a few pointers?

Sincerely,

Kyle