sip.edu - OpenSER and TLS

Subject: SIP in higher education

OpenSER and TLS

  • From: Kyle Haenfer <>
  • To:
  • Subject: OpenSER and TLS
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:34:28 -0600

Greetings everyone,

I was listening in on the call yesterday and some of you mentioned that you
have working implimentations using TLS.  I have a couple of quick questions
if somebody wouldn't mind.

I have OpenSER compiled and running TLS, however I have had a difficult time
testing it.  I have tried both Windows messenger and minisip with no success.

There seems to be problems with the certificates (self generated and signed).
I imported them into windows certificate cache, but still doesn't work.

Google has failed me.  If anybody has got this working would you mind giving
me a few pointers?

Sincerely,

Kyle

--