sip.edu - RE: [sip.edu] Kerberos based authentication for SIP

Subject: SIP in higher education

RE: [sip.edu] Kerberos based authentication for SIP

  • From: "Timothy P Shortall" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [sip.edu] Kerberos based authentication for SIP
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:09:50 -0500

Hello Prashant,

We are currently in the middle of a VOIP RFP.  I personally support the routing and switching for UMD, but understand that we are currently looking seriously at Kerberos as well so your suggestion is very good.

Regards,

Timothy P. Shortall
Sr. Network Engineer
University of Maryland
Networking & Telecommunications Services
301.405.2994