sip.edu - Distributed Universal Number Discovery (DUNDi)

Subject: SIP in higher education

Distributed Universal Number Discovery (DUNDi)

  • From: William Caban <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Distributed Universal Number Discovery (DUNDi)
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 18:02:18 -0400

I just came across this draft and I don't remember a mention about it before. Probably it will be a good protocol/specification/draft to explore for SIPedu peering and identify the protocol extensions that might be in common with SIPedu or that might help the adoption of SIPedu outside a research network.

Distributed Universal Number Discovery (DUNDi)
http://www.dundi.com/dundi.txt

--William