sip.edu - University of Alaska

Subject: SIP in higher education

University of Alaska

  • From: Richard Machida <>
  • To:
  • Subject: University of Alaska
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:22:50 -0900

Now that our DNS issues have finally been worked out, we are now
reachable using email addresses and email aliases (@uaf.edu and
@alaska.edu). This includes the University of Alaska system office
staff as well as Fairbanks faculty and staff. Students are only
reachable if they did not check the privacy box during registration and
if they chose to update their directory entry with their on-campus
phone number or you already know their extension.

Thank you to all list members willing to help test.

--
Richard Machida
Associate Director, Computing & Communications