Subject: SIP in higher education
- From: "Alex Hsia" <>
- Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Soft Phone config URLs
- Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 15:00:28 -0700
- Organization: NOAA-Boulder NOC
don't know if you've come across the following <http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+phones>. I'm working on getting SER installed so we can participate in SIP.edu.
Paul Hyder wrote:
OK, I could use some help.
What information do you provide to new SIP users for configuration of
soft phone software?
Any pointers to URLs you provide to your users for setup would
be appreciated. (Mainly Xten Pro and SJPhone in our case but
anything would be of interest.) TIA
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab
Alex Hsia ==============================================================
NOAA/OAR Phone: (303)497-6351
Mailstop R/OM62 Mobile: (303)356-6545
325 Broadway e-mail:
Boulder, CO 80305 http://boulder.noaa.gov
- Soft Phone config URLs, Paul Hyder, 12/08/2004
- Re: [sip.edu] Soft Phone config URLs, Alex Hsia, 12/08/2004
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.