sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] University of Alaska

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] University of Alaska

  • From: Ben Teitelbaum <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] University of Alaska
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 17:55:13 -0500

Richard Machida
<>
writes:

> Now that our DNS issues have finally been worked out, we are now
> reachable using email addresses and email aliases (@uaf.edu and
> @alaska.edu). This includes the University of Alaska system office
> staff as well as Fairbanks faculty and staff. Students are only
> reachable if they did not check the privacy box during registration and
> if they chose to update their directory entry with their on-campus
> phone number or you already know their extension.
>
> Thank you to all list members willing to help test.

Richard,

Congratulations. So, how many reachable users is that now and how do
they divide up between the uaf.edu and alaska.edu domains for primary
email address (I'd like the plot to reflect users, not aliases)?

Thanks,

-- ben

--
Ben Teitelbaum http://people.internet2.edu/~ben/

  • University of Alaska, Richard Machida, 12/09/2004
    • Re: [sip.edu] University of Alaska, Ben Teitelbaum, 12/09/2004