sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] SIP.edu implementors workshop

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] SIP.edu implementors workshop

  • From: (Dennis Baron)
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] SIP.edu implementors workshop
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 06:09:40 -0400

said:
> Who's calling Yul? Also, are they prepared to declare themselves as
> "up"?

I called him yesterday - so I think we can count that unless you or
Steve wants to talk to him.

He's got CSPS running and a Cisco phone and Xten soft phone - I
wouldn't call that "up". That actually would be a good conversation
for the workshop - "what are the requirements for a SIP.edu
implementation."

Dennis