shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] [IdPv3] Clustering & Data Storage

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] [IdPv3] Clustering & Data Storage

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] [IdPv3] Clustering & Data Storage
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 15:58:29 +0100

Yes, you've brought up XRI numerous times. To date I don't see any
benefits and no one has ever provided a list. In addition, the use of
XRI's would require all existing persistent identifiers to be
re-issued which is a pretty steep cost.

That said, there is certainly nothing that would prevent some one from
creating a plugin that used them,

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 15:34, Michael Schwartz

--
Chad La Joie
www.itumi.biz