shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Re: EDS page embedding

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Re: EDS page embedding

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Re: EDS page embedding
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 08:41:52 -0500

On 1/3/11 8:33 AM, Rod Widdowson wrote:
Another idea we bounced about would be just not show the EDS if it wasn't
approached as a DS, but I am sensing that this would be
less useful that having the return bit of the DS protocol hardwired in as
some sort of default...

I'd propose the following behavior:

- If the page is accessed via a DS request, use the request params and render
- If the page is not accessed via a DS request, and has static config params, use those params and render
- else, don't render the DS

That gives people the option to set it up how they choose
--
Chad La Joie
http://itumi.biz