shibboleth-dev - [Shib-Dev] IdP OSGI Bundle

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

[Shib-Dev] IdP OSGI Bundle

  • From: Jonathan Tellier <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Shib-Dev] IdP OSGI Bundle
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:05:00 -0500

Hello there,

In one of the projects I'm working on, I'm having to repackage the
Shibboleth IdP into OSGI bundles. I've been working on this for a
while and finally have a working prototype. I've put everything on
gitorious, so if you are interested, feel free to visit the project
page at http://gitorious.org/shibboleth-idp-osgi.

Now, beware that it's in a very early stage. It's barely working, it's
really rough and there's still a lot to do. I'll continue my work on
this until it's more usable, but meanwhile if you have comments,
questions about how to use it (the doc is still lacking) or anything,
feel free to contact me.

Jonathan