shibboleth-dev - [Shib-Dev] Error executing shibboleth idp source

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

[Shib-Dev] Error executing shibboleth idp source

  • From: dmerida <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Shib-Dev] Error executing shibboleth idp source
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 03:01:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I have downloaded shibboleth-idp-src from SVN, builded the code using steps
in https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/SourceAccessunzipped one of
the zip archives that the build generated, executed install.sh and reloaded
succesfully /idp in tomcat.

I have an infrastructure with IDP, SP and WAYF, and when I access to a
shibbolized resource in SP, it redirects me to the WAYF, select my IDP and
when I accept the IDP certificate, the browser shows me the following
message:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance
downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny2 with Suhosin-Patch mod_python/3.3.1
Python/2.5.2 mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8g mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.0 Server
at idp.xxxxxxxx.xx Port 443

Anybody know why this error is shown?

Dani

P.D. I have dowloaded the source, because I want to try some changes in the
code, but this error occurs with unmodified idp source