shibboleth-dev - [Shib-Dev] Re: Error executing shibboleth idp source

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

[Shib-Dev] Re: Error executing shibboleth idp source

  • From: dmerida <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Shib-Dev] Re: Error executing shibboleth idp source
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 03:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tomcat logs don't show any errors, because the WAR is loaded succesfully.

When I access to locahost:8080/idp, it works and when I access from another
machine, it also works.

I think the error takes place in some point in the redirection, because I
previously was using the shibboleth-idp-bin version and the full process is
completed successfully.

Dani