shibboleth-dev - Re: RE: [Shib-Dev] Implementing service provider

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: RE: [Shib-Dev] Implementing service provider

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: RE: [Shib-Dev] Implementing service provider
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 04:09:34 -0400 (EDT)

Indeed, I wanted to know where to start if I wanted to develop my Service
Provider to interact with Shibboleth IdP.
The fact is that we have several web applications in heterogeneous
environments and for some there will need to develop a custom SP.
I should write a document which provides guidelines on how an SP should be
developed and the specific and the technologies to use.
Thanks