shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] SHIB Status call -- 4/20/2009 -- 12:00 pm EDT, 9 am PDT

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] SHIB Status call -- 4/20/2009 -- 12:00 pm EDT, 9 am PDT

  • From: Karsten Huneycutt <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] SHIB Status call -- 4/20/2009 -- 12:00 pm EDT, 9 am PDT
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:42:02 -0400

Hello --

On 23 April, 2009, at 04:26, André Cruz wrote:

On Apr 21, 2009, at 17:26 , Karsten Huneycutt wrote:

I keep hoping to find time to release the code so that others can use it if they desire, but I just haven't had the time to write up how to use it, and it's probably tied to the version of JBossCache (1.4.1, definitely not the latest) that is in JBoss 4.2.x. I'd be more than happy to share the code (and JBoss AOP configuration), though...

Well, please do. :) Is it just a custom StorageService implementation or did you have to override some IDP code?

As of the latest release of the IdP, it's just a custom StorageService. That plus a Spring-based proxy to the cache MBean go in the config file, and that's it. Early on, I had to override a ton of code, but Chad was great about making the necessary fixes/changes so that I didn't have to continue that.

I am absolutely slammed at the moment, but if I get a chance in the next day or two I'll clean it up and make sure I'm not exposing anything I oughtn't, tar it up, and post a URL.

KH

--
Karsten Huneycutt
ITS Identity Management, UNC Chapel Hill