shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] SHIB Status call -- 4/20/2009 -- 12:00 pm EDT, 9 am PDT

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] SHIB Status call -- 4/20/2009 -- 12:00 pm EDT, 9 am PDT

  • From: Karsten Huneycutt <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] SHIB Status call -- 4/20/2009 -- 12:00 pm EDT, 9 am PDT
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:26:39 -0400

Hello --

I have a storage service that uses JBossCache, and it's what we use in production. I find it to be much more stable than the terracotta solution, which crashed very frequently early on in my testing, even without any data!

I keep hoping to find time to release the code so that others can use it if they desire, but I just haven't had the time to write up how to use it, and it's probably tied to the version of JBossCache (1.4.1, definitely not the latest) that is in JBoss 4.2.x. I'd be more than happy to share the code (and JBoss AOP configuration), though...

KH