shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] ADFSv1 support in IdP v2.x

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] ADFSv1 support in IdP v2.x

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] ADFSv1 support in IdP v2.x
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 11:14:20 -0400

At 9:32 AM +0200 4/3/09, Pieter Vandepitte wrote:
Support for ADFSv1 was available in Shibboleth IdP 1.3 but is currently still on the roadmap for future versions of IdP v2.x. Is there a timeline for that project? Or is someone working on that? If not, am I right that I should write a Profile Handler Extension and extend AbstractShibbolethProfileHandler?

microsft will be shipping "Geneva" sometime this year, and, supposedly, it will be supporting SAML 2.... I believe you can download beta versions of Geneva today....

can you explain why you need ADFSv1 support ? Since even microsoft seems to be moving away from it and towards "standards"......