shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] Spring supports OAuth

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] Spring supports OAuth

  • From: Peter Williams <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] Spring supports OAuth
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:59:39 -0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

What prcentage of the fast expanding number of oauth sites do you predict
will be shib/saml powered within a year say?

Yes they all want to interwork with google, just as 50 ssl server vendors
wanted to interwork with netscape (rather than do darpa's shttp protocol -
which netscape didn't support natively...).