shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Managing AttributeFilterPolicy in IdP 2.1

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Managing AttributeFilterPolicy in IdP 2.1

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Managing AttributeFilterPolicy in IdP 2.1
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 17:57:06 +0100

Well, the SVN one is really if you want versioning. If you just want to
centralize the fetching on the file there is also the HTTP resource.
Personally, for things like this, I think people are pretty foolish if
they aren't versioning their configs, but I know others don't see a
reason to track what changes they make to production systems.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities