shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Compiling Shibboleth-2.1 on FreeBSD

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Compiling Shibboleth-2.1 on FreeBSD

  • From: Tristan Waddington <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Compiling Shibboleth-2.1 on FreeBSD
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:15:33 -0800

Scott,

Looks like I was finally able to get Shibboleth compiled. I posted a request for help over at www.daemonforums.org (a FreeBSD forum I frequent) and they recommended I add the following line to the TCPListener.cpp file:

#include <netinet/in.h>

This seemed to have solved the compile errors. I still got some warnings, but everything seems to have installed properly now.

Thanks again for all your help on this.

-Tristan