shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Chaining login handler

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Chaining login handler

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Chaining login handler
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 15:00:00 +0100

I think I see the problem. You're using the
SpringConfigurationUtils.parseCustomElements method and you want to use
the one that parses inner custom elements. The one you're using is only
for things that are loaded in to the global object pool and everything
loaded in that fashion must have an ID attribute, you can't autogenerate
them.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities