shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] [Fwd: Re: [Shib-Users] Roll call - Terracotta usage?]

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] [Fwd: Re: [Shib-Users] Roll call - Terracotta usage?]

  • From: Russell Beall <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] [Fwd: Re: [Shib-Users] Roll call - Terracotta usage?]
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 15:48:49 -0800

Use the script terracotta/bin/run-dgc.sh with a crontab entry starting it at your preferred time.

Turn the auto-running of the DGC off with the configuration in the tc- config.xml garbage collection settings I mentioned in other messages.

See my other messages on shibboleth-users for more detail (up until I put it in the wiki...)

Russ.