shibboleth-dev - seeking feedback on Shibboleth 2.2 Roadmap

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

seeking feedback on Shibboleth 2.2 Roadmap

  • From:
  • To: ,
  • Subject: seeking feedback on Shibboleth 2.2 Roadmap
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:10:34 -0400

The Shibboleth team has made available its current thinking about the next point release of the Shibboleth software. This information is available at:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/Shibboleth+2.2+Roadmap

The team is seeking comments and feedback. The first section of the document identifies specific functionality, and the priorities currently assigned by the team. The second section describes several areas where we are seeking community input before possibly beginning any implementation effort. Note that there are two sub-pages providing additional detail: one on Consent Release of Attributes, and one on Information Card Support.