shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] how to deliver personal infocard keyinfo to app?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] how to deliver personal infocard keyinfo to app?

  • From: Peter Williams <>
  • To: 'Tom Scavo' <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] how to deliver personal infocard keyinfo to app?
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 10:32:45 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

See 2003: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200306/msg00096.html

Try to ensure shib stays with the intended semantics of the SKI. It is not a
mere implementation types : the various identifiers were defined to ensure
that particular control objectives are (or at least can be) satisfied.
Obviously, whether security profiles of the ASN.1 types actually satisfy the
associated control objectives depends on the skill of the profiling team.