shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] how to deliver personal infocard keyinfo to app?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] how to deliver personal infocard keyinfo to app?

  • From: "Tom Scavo" <>
  • To: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] how to deliver personal infocard keyinfo to app?
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 06:59:27 -0400

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 12:27 AM, Scott Cantor
>> > So I guess I'm talking about the SubjectPublicKeyInfo format.
>>
>> Not quite (we just finished working through this the last few days).
>
> I'm talking about a specific format from OpenSSL. not SKI.
> That might be the better option, but I don't think it has
> anything to do with the format I was talking about.

The docs you quoted referred to an *input* format, presumably to
construct a certificate. I thought you and Jim were discussing a
format to pass from the SP to the application, in which case I don't
see how constructing a certificate applies (which I think Jim said, in
so many words). So I'm confused, and I'll shut up until I understand
the context better :-)

Tom