shibboleth-dev - Multiple IdP's and Multiple WAYF's

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Multiple IdP's and Multiple WAYF's

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Multiple IdP's and Multiple WAYF's
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 12:30:03 -0400 (EDT)

Two support questions:

Configuration for Multiple IDP's
1) I would like to know what configuration settings need to be made to handle
multiple IDP's. I have searched for this informtion and have not found a
great resource. We host publishers content that many institutions (IdP's)
will access. I am not sure where this configuration setting is made.

Multiple WAYF Servers
2) Also are WAYF's being depricated in the future? If so what is it's
substitue? If not can we set up multiple WAYF servers? How would we go about
doing this?

Thank you for your support.

Scott Klawitter