shibboleth-dev - Re: [tsg-request@internet2.edu: Article to be approved for tsg]

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [: Article to be approved for tsg]

  • From: Brent Putman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [: Article to be approved for tsg]
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 18:40:36 -0400

All the source code is anonymously available.  You have to be sure to specify the actual project repository you want when specifying the Subversion URL, otherwise you get spuriously prompted for a username/password.

So you want for example:
https://svn.middleware.georgetown.edu/java-idp/

*not* this, which will prompt for password:
https://svn.middleware.georgetown.edu

There's also a web view via ViewVC.

See:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/SourceAccess