shibboleth-dev - [tsg-request@internet2.edu: Article to be approved for tsg]

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

[: Article to be approved for tsg]

  • From: Dan Pritts <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [: Article to be approved for tsg]
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 18:29:44 -0400

----- Forwarded message from

-----

Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 12:38:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: preethamraj derangula

Subject: New User Account creation -Problems

Hi
I am Preetham working as software architect in New Zealand.I wanted to see
all the source code. All the source code in the subversion repository is
username/password protected. Is it possible for you to create or give me the
guest credentials so that I can have good look at the source code.I am
currently evaluating your product to integrate into our existing product as a
SSO solution. Hope I hear from you soon.
Cheers,
Preetham

Regards,

Derangula