shibboleth-dev - Re: A problem with IdP metadata generated by TESTSHIB TWO

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: A problem with IdP metadata generated by TESTSHIB TWO

  • From: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: A problem with IdP metadata generated by TESTSHIB TWO
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:09:02 +0000

Jie,

Thanks, this was a typo in the metadata generation script. It's large, tangled, and needs to be replaced, but we've been too busy getting 2.0 done. It'll be fixed in a few minutes, and I'll fix all the metadata entries already in there.

The metadata is linked from the policy page at http://www.testshib.org/testshib-two/policy.jsp . I've added a link from the front page too, but we advise you not use TestShib metadata in production.

Too many things to do. The testing really helps.
Nate.