shibboleth-dev - RE: User Authentication on the IDP?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: User Authentication on the IDP?

  • From: <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: User Authentication on the IDP?
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:57:18 -0500

I re-read this and I don’t think I was entirely clear on what I am trying to do.  I am specifically concerned only with a user’s authentication to the IDP (and not an SPs).  I am trying to use the RemoteUser  endpoint in Shibboleth 2.0.  I am just unsure how to configure the container to populate REMOTE_USER.  In Shibboleth 1.3, there was a class/filter you configured to specify it (edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.utils.ClientCertTrustFilter).