shibboleth-dev - OT: Apache mod & POST filtering

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

OT: Apache mod & POST filtering

  • From: "Smith, Matt" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: OT: Apache mod & POST filtering
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:11:22 -0500

All-
I apologize for the OT question, but I know the devs on this list have
solved the problem that is plaguing me. We are working on the logout
functionality for mod_auth_cas for Apache 2.x, and are having a heck of
a time using the bucket/brigade mechanism to *non-destructively* read
POST'ed data. And, not having found a definitive source of
documentation, aside from the Apache and APR code itself, we are
struggling. I do see that mod_shib successfully does this in
"getRequestBody()", but we seem to be unable to duplicate this -- after
reading the request, the request body is not passed on.

So, I am wondering if someone could point me to the documentation that
helped you successfully implement this part of mod_shib.

My most humble thanks,
-Matt

--
Matt Smith

University Information Technology Services (UITS)
University of Connecticut
PGP Key ID: 0xE9C5244E