shibboleth-dev - Re: beta idp nameidentifier

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: beta idp nameidentifier

  • From: Will Norris <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: beta idp nameidentifier
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 08:38:25 -0700

On Sep 26, 2007, at 8:33 AM, Will Norris wrote:

ahh, right. It only works one direction right now... it can create an opaque NameIdentifier, but it can't resolve it back to a principal name for doing attribute query.

actually, on second thought... you just need an appropriate PrincipalConnector defined. I see that there is a TransientPrincipalConnector class, but I'm not sure if it has all the config code for it. You can give that a shot, otherwise I'll have to look at it later in the day.

-will