shibboleth-dev - user status: shib 2.0SP beta 1

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

user status: shib 2.0SP beta 1

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: user status: shib 2.0SP beta 1
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:46:53 -0400

Just thought I would pass the following along...

yesterday morning I started out at around 8am getting and building
shib2.0 SP from SRPMS. To get it all built and configured took
around 3 hours (I was trying to understand some of the new config
options). Then I began working the applications to make attribute
name changes which took another hour or so since I didn't want to
alter what came with shib (to avoid too much customizing). Everything
is working just peachy. From where I sit - this went VERY well.
Nicely done! This was easier than 1.3 I think.

/mrg

P.S. This was just the SP and I have not done anything with the new IdP.