shibboleth-dev - Re: Attribute Queries in Shib 2

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Attribute Queries in Shib 2

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Attribute Queries in Shib 2
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:56:22 -0400

We agree. The default identifier formats will be the Shibboleth format
for SAML 1 and the Transient format for SAML 2. Both have the same
transient and opaque properties.

Sure would be nice though if we could use convenient assumptions. ;)

--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124