shibboleth-dev - Mac ports

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Mac ports

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: Shibboleth Development <>
  • Subject: Mac ports
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 16:20:31 -0400

If anybody is interested in testing them, I'm working on setting up Mac Portfiles for all the Shibboleth packages, some of which have them already but not for the exact versions Shibboleth uses.

If I can understand what to do, I'm happy to post the files up on the download site as a "Port" repository people can point at. If it's just a copy of what I'm creating locally, that's no big deal, I'll put them there soon.

As with the Solaris packages, I'm not really trying to create bulletproof install/update cycles, but just improve the process a little and allow for Intel Macs without me having to do the builds.

Progress-wise I have a couple of libraries working now, a couple more to go and then I can try creating the file for Shibboleth itself.

-- Scott

  • Mac ports, Scott Cantor, 06/07/2007
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: Mac ports, Josh Howlett, 06/07/2007