shibboleth-dev - Re: SHIB Status call -- 5/28/2007) -- postponed one day due to US holiday

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: SHIB Status call -- 5/28/2007) -- postponed one day due to US holiday

  • From: "Diego R. Lopez" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: SHIB Status call -- 5/28/2007) -- postponed one day due to US holiday
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 16:21:27 +0200

Hi Steven,

On 25 May 2007, at 21:43,

wrote:
the call will be held on tuesday, 5/29, at noon edt, 9 am pdt, INSTEAD OF the usual monday timeslot

I'd like to use tuesday's call to identify what still has to be addressed before we ship 2.0 to the first testers....

I'm pretty sorry I cannot make it for the call. As Ken may have told you, we are giving advice
to the Andalusian University Association in order to start federation services in Southern
Spain. We are pretty much interested in Shib 2 availability, since some of these universities
are already using Oracle and Sun products and we are trying to push to make Shib the reference
system for the federation. Do you have an estimate of the timeframe? These guys intend to
start pilot deployment by September and move to service status around the beginning of next
year.

Be goode,

Dr Diego R. Lopez

Red.es - RedIRIS