shibboleth-dev - Shibboleth -- five years today?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Shibboleth -- five years today?

  • From: Will Norris <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Shibboleth -- five years today?
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 23:02:42 -0700

Here's an interesting little tidbit I've been waiting a few months to post :) According to ohloh.net, which tracks and analyzes code repositories of open source projects, the first commit was made to Shibboleth by Walter five years ago today (May 22, 2002)[0]. The time can be confirmed by our own subversion repository, though the commit history seems to have been lost in the subversion migration.

-will

[0]: <http://www.ohloh.net/projects/4540/commits?sort=time>
[1]: <http://svn.middleware.georgetown.edu/view/branches/? view=log&root=java-idp&pathrev=1>

  • Shibboleth -- five years today?, Will Norris, 05/28/2007