shibboleth-dev - Re: Problems Compiling 'apache.cpp'

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Problems Compiling 'apache.cpp'

  • From: Patrik Schnellmann <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Problems Compiling 'apache.cpp'
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:46:23 +0100

> I don't know, if this is the right list to post this question. If not,
> please excuse and direct me to the right one. Thanks.
The issue with 64-bit Linuxes has been discussed on the Shibboleth
users mailing list. The thread started with this message
https://mail.internet2.edu/wws/arc/shibboleth-users/2006-12/msg00054.html

For the source, you can do a checkout of SVN, as written here:
https://mail.internet2.edu/wws/arc/shibboleth-users/2007-01/msg00112.html

> Our faculty wants me to install Shibboleth and CAS on OpenSuSE.
> The system has the following edge points:
>
> - OpenSuSE 10.2.
> - gcc 4.1.2 20061115 (prerelease) (SUSE Linux)
> - apache2 2.2.3.20.
> - apache2-devel 2.2.3.20.
> - Shibboleth-1.3
I'm assuming it's a 64-bit machine.