shibboleth-dev - RE: LightTPD SP module

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: LightTPD SP module

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: LightTPD SP module
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 10:46:48 -0500

> Ok... You said that for Shibboleth 2.0 this would be completely
> changed... So what you said here will not apply? Will there still be
> this layer and this ShibTarget class to implement?

I just meant that the API will be different and your code won't compile
without changes, not that the design will be completely different.

Going from the old SAML code to the new is a huge alteration and it's taking
me a lot of time to even manage that port, not even including all the new
functionality.