shibboleth-dev - Re: Packages for Fedora Core

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Packages for Fedora Core

  • From: Ian Young <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Packages for Fedora Core
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 21:38:26 +0000

Scott Cantor wrote:

> As it is, I would still like to pull the now-unsupported Fedora versions for
> sure, either way.

Just to make sure everyone is on the same page, we're talking about
Fedora Core 3 and Fedora Core 4 here, right?

These releases have passed over into the Fedora Legacy project, and as
such are getting only sporadic security updates. Although the
particular problem we've hit with xerces-c doesn't seem to affect them
(yet, anyway) I agree that we should drop packages for FC3 and FC4.

-- Ian