shibboleth-dev - Re: Shibboleth IDP on windows 2003 x64

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Shibboleth IDP on windows 2003 x64

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Shibboleth IDP on windows 2003 x64
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 06:47:24 -0400

Deploy just means to install, configure, and make available for use. So you deploy IdPs just like you deploy services that use the service provider.

Martina Tedford wrote:
Thanks for getting back to me. When you say deploy, I'm not quite sure what
you mean, do you mean we would be acting as a service provider - this would
not be the case. We would only be using the windows 20003 x64 server for the
IDP.
Many Thanks
Martina