shibboleth-dev - Re: Shibboleth 1.3 ARP Rule Constraint patch

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Shibboleth 1.3 ARP Rule Constraint patch

  • From: Walter Hoehn <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Shibboleth 1.3 ARP Rule Constraint patch
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:46:03 -0400

Great! I think a little more is required, though. Note that you need these dependencies even if the attribute requirements are specified by the SP. In this case, listPossibleReleaseAttributes() isn't called, if I'm remembering correctly.

Can you open a bugzilla feature request on this so that it doesn't accidentally roll off of my plate?

-Walter