shibboleth-dev - Re: bugs in extension-build.xml

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: bugs in extension-build.xml

  • From: Walter Hoehn <>
  • To: Tom Scavo <>
  • Cc: Scott Cantor <>, Shibboleth Development <>
  • Subject: Re: bugs in extension-build.xml
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:05:12 -0500

I think we should just add this recommendation to our docs, since it does seem to be the most sensical configuration. It works fine regardless.

-Walter

On Jul 25, 2005, at 2:03 PM, Tom Scavo wrote:

On 7/25/05, Scott Cantor

Shouldn't the task that copies the WAR to the filesystem delete the
webapp context if it exists?

I'd rather it didn't copy it at all, personally. But if people leave
unpackWar true, I don't think we can or should do anything to the expansion.
That's why it's a bad idea to leave it true, IMHO.

Maybe so, but I believe it's false by default so we have to deal with it.

Tom