shibboleth-dev - RE: First system-level error on a production site

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: First system-level error on a production site

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Derek Atkins'" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: First system-level error on a production site
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:54:27 -0500

> SQLite (www.sqlite.org) is an OSS embedded SQL server.

Looks nice, definitely seems worth thinking about it. I note they understand
the definition of "transaction" instead of explaining why you don't need
them. ;-)

> I doubt it; but wouldn't a user who built the mysql cache code already
> have myisamchk? FWIW, we're not distributing the mysql cache in our
> rpms anyways.

If you built it from source, yeah, you'd probably have it. Right now only
Windows users are using it, and I didn't include it. Which I could remedy by
just pointing at it, I suppose. It's GPL, after all.

> Good to know -- you might want to check that into CVS and we
> could writea test case around it.

Yeah, I'll see if I can figure out which files are actually corrupt and can
drop into a working version and break it.